Our online court booking system allows members to book courts and includes a calendar of all club events such as coaching, matches and social tennis sessions.
You can also download the ClubSpark Booker app for iOS or Android for easy access to court bookings on your phone.
For a guide on using the court booking system and the app, click here.
If you experience any problems, please contact web support here.
ClubSpark Booker App:
Court Booking Rules
- Members may book a court for free online at any time.
- Matches, club events and coaching will take priority over individual member bookings.
- Members will be able to book up to 14 days in advance.
- If you will not use your slot, please cancel it via the website ASAP to allow other members to book it.
- Members may bring a guest up to 6 times per year by payment of a guest fee when booking online.
Pay & Play
- Non-members may book a Pay & Play court online via our online booking system up to two days in advance.
- Pay & Play is restricted to courts 3 and 4 and only during daylight hours.
- You must be over 18 years old to book and anyone under 18 must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
- Entrance is only via the Pay & Play gate on court 3 and there is no access to Club facilities.
- Refunds will only be considered if courts are closed for any reason or are unfit for play due to snow, ice, heavy rain, or thunderstorms. In this event, refunds must be requested within 24 hours of the time the booking time.
- We reserve the right to refuse or cancel bookings for any reason. In this event, a full refund will be provided.